Field Crew Instrument Operator
Survey Tech & Associates, LLC is seeking a qualified Field Crew Instrument Operator to join their expanding team.
- Perform boundary line retracement, topography, asbuilt and construction stake-out activities.
- Proficient use of data collector and coordinate usage.
- Maintain a courteous and cordial manner with all customers encountered.
- 3 years surveying experience.
- Ability to read basic plans and perform basic surveying computations.
- Proficient math skills.
- Possess a basic understanding of surveying procedures and equipment usage.
- Must pass a physical exam and drug screen.
- Employees must provide their own safety-approved work boots.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, bend/twist, lift/carry required.
- This job is performed indoors and out. Employees are subject to weather elements daily; i.e. heat, sun, rain, snow, wind, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Surveying: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
To apply for this position on Indeed, please click here.